Lucy's background is in Organisation Development within PLCs before moving to a freelance facilitator and project manager. Lucy is renowned as business focused facilitator intent on delivering results for our clients. She works with clients collaboratively before an event to make sure that it is purposeful and focused. She brings a creative spark combined with a tenacity to tackle challenging issues.
She has a degree, qualifications in HR, specialising in OD, is a certified trainer and coach for DISC Insights.
- Project leader for two joint Innovation Labs involving collaborations between researchers and industrial partners in Norway and Poland.
- Project leader for an Anglo/India innovation lab (Sandpit) - managing multiple stakeholders for this large scale event with ease and ensuring that the process delivered to the high expectations of both UK and Indian governments.
- Facilitation of conflict resolution process to enable collaborative project teams from multiple organisations to overcome their issues so that they can work more effectively with each other.
- Facilitation of a series of events to reach consensus decisions on a scientific protocol for a longitudinal study. Achieved the desired result with everyone feeling involved in the decisions and able to take ownership of the final protocol
- Design and facilitation of team planning days with newly formed collaborative partnerships across different organisations which encouraged a deeper dialogue and an agreement to work constructively together in the future.
- Tenacious at finding the real core issue
- Quickly seeks to define and clarify requirements
- Flexible planning skills
- Intuitive and often unorthodox thinker