Liz has a supportive and encouraging facilitation style. She seeks to listen, absorb and work with groups to find a way forward from complex and challenging situations.
She is particularly experienced at working with professional groups to challenge and stretch them to generate pragmatic solutions.
A former senior leader in the financial services industry Liz became a consultant in 2000. Liz has a Master’s Degree in Managing Change, is a Team Management Systems Master Practitioner and is on the Editorial Board of Development and Learning in Organisations.
- Several large scale facilitation events involving parts of Leeds University including Carbon Capture and Storage, Integrated Transport Studies & Energy Leeds.
- Facilitation between decision making stakeholders involved in a new rail station project to agree go/no go on project.
- Large scale facilitation events to develop strategy with senior leadership team of a civil engineering company
- Individual assessment and feedback, behavioural training plus facilitation for members of a new professional consultancy collaboration.
- Facilitation of self-managed learning groups for senior leaders in both the public and private sector.
- Collaborative - working in large project teams, listening and engaging with others
- Respected - bring a gravitas to her approach with groups, sharing depth of experience
- Pragmatic - focused on real time solutions to problems
- Involving - listens and encourages deeper dialogue in groups