Christine is a skilled facilitator who works with professionals in a relaxed yet structured way to ensure that conversations will lead to innovation and action. She is a creative and innovative facilitator who creates an engaging and supportive environment so that groups can generate new ideas and approaches to some of the world's most challenging problems. Christine works collaboratively with you to bring your vision for your project to life. Christine leading our approach to virtual facilitation to help us deal with the current COVID-19 crisis but also longer term to reduce our climate impact. You can read about her experiences on our blog
- Virtual Collaboration with 40 participants to identify future research themes for sustainable cities in Europe with JPI Urban Europe
- Virtual Conference for over 70 people to identify and agree key messages to support the WHO Decade of Healthy Ageing
- Virtual Sandpit/Innovation Lab for STFC Air Quality Network
- Collaborative project to create a more inclusive innovation lab to explore the challenge of the UK Food System.
- Designed and facilitated an Anglo/India Sandpit for 40 participants exploring innovation solutions to the challenge of Anti-Microbial Resistance - RCUK India
- Consultations and Evaluations for a variety of different projects including Muslim Women's Helpline, the Alan Turing Institute and Birth Cohort Studies
- Facilitation of project start up and project review sessions for project teams working in a range of engineering projects in Sheffield, Warwick and Cambridge
- Innovation event to generate practical research projects to tackle the challenges of long term care for our ageing population
- Engaging - encouraging participation from all group members
- Visually Expressive - using metaphors and visuals to explore challenging problems
- Creative and Innovative - generating new ways of making the virtual become collaboratively beneficial
- Focused on Results - real time solutions and ambitiously realistic goals!