Christine is a skilled facilitator who works with professionals in a relaxed yet structured way to ensure that conversations will lead to innovation and action. She is a creative and innovative facilitator who creates an engaging and supportive environment so that groups can generate new ideas and approaches to some of the world's most challenging problems. Christine works collaboratively with you to bring your vision for your project to life. Christine is keen to explore ways of making vitual facilitation happen, to reduce our climate impact and is already challenging the use of flights for her work.
- Collaborative project to create a more inclusive innovation lab to explore the challenge of the UK Food System.
- Designed and facilitated an Anglo/India Sandpit for 40 participants exploring innovation solutions to the challenge of Anti-Microbial Resistance - RCUK India
- Consultations and Evaluations for a variety of different projects including Muslim Women's Helpline, the Alan Turing Institute and Birth Cohort Studies
- Facilitated event for industrial partners and academics to explore potential innovation within the materials and engineering space
- Facilitation of project start up and project review sessions for project teams working in a range of engineering projects in Sheffield, Warwick and Cambridge
- Innovation event to generate practical research projects to tackle the challenges of long term care for our aging population
- Innovation and future visioning workshops for industry experts and academics in the energy sector to focus on the long term energy needs for the UK
- Engaging - encouraging participation from all group members
- Visually Expressive - using metaphors and visuals to explore challenging problems
- Creative and Innovative - working with groups to generate new products and ideas
- Focused on Results - real time solutions and ambitiously realistic goals!