Nigel is a skilled, experienced and approachable business facilitator, He has a great track record of achievement in organisation development, people development, business change project delivery and business improvement. He is frequently engaged at the launch stage of business improvement and/or organisation change projects and programmes, building and developing the skills and knowledge of people to enable them to achieve results and to continue improving performance.
- Facilitated a 5 Day Sandpit Innovative Research Event for the EPSRC on Water, Energy and Food Nexus. 3 innovative research projects successfully secured research funding.
- Facilitated a series of events involving academics, industry and government representatives to outline the future research needs within the UK Energy Sector.
- Bringing project stakeholders together with project delivery team to build a shared understanding and an agreed programme.
- Facilitated a series of strategic advanced technology workshops for the rail industry to help embed new technology into current practices.
- Process re-engineering exercises, including Financial processes, Lean Manufacturing and Lean Construction helping participants to look for innovative ways of finding better ways to do things.
- Facilitation Style
- Pragmatic - focused on real world solutions
- Persistent - tackling the challenging questions
- Output Orientated-focus on implementation
- Supportive - working with individuals and their needs